- 100% tube-based signal path, identical to the legendary example! TL072 opamps and related components are removed from the circuit.
- Hum-free operation: heater wiring is rerouted and a DC filament supply is introduced.
- Four controls: volume, tone, presence, negative feedback (standard) or, optionally, five controls: volume, bass, treble, presence, negative feedback.
- Inputs: one single input jack
- Outputs: 4-8-16 Ohms speaker jacks (unchanged)
- Power rating: 18-20W
An elaborate instruction manual with plenty of photographs is part of “The Ultimate GA15 Mod Kit – Legendary 18 Watt Version”. It isn’t available online; to get a basic idea, you might want to have a look at the classic version’s manual below (it may take a while to load…)